The shower/toilet "situation" on Epic

artypharty

Love the sound effect comment! That is 100% our family's humor. Plus we had the bottle of mandatory use "poo-pourri" in the toilet area as well. All part of vacationing together in tight quarters. And I agree, there are other options, but to us it doesn't outweigh all the positives of the Epic. But that is just us. Everyone has different priorities. Which is why I am glad NCL has so many options.

We were traveling as a couple so the bathroom / shower situation was a source of endless jokes. "If you cant' find me, I'll be in this little frosted glass transporter - thing."

We enjoyed our Epic cruise but did find other things that bothered us. The ship is ugly. Really ugly. "Oh, we're on the Crown Princess" we would say and then, when no one was looking, rush over to the Epic gangway with our jacket hoods over our faces. It also took us three days to find a view of the ocean that wasn't from our balcony. We knew there wasn't a promenade deck, but we discovered you could see the ocean if you went outside on the fore-and-aft running track on deck 7 and, if you looked between the lifeboats, see some water! Score!

But the entertainment and food was very good, and we've been married for over .... er, a while ... so we had fun.