Another shore excursion sale likely?

kwazi07

I was checking out shore excursions and I think I found one I want to do. We have some OBC we can use, but it would be nice if they go on sale just to save a little more money. I think there was just a cruise planner sale, but is another one likely from now until March (I sail late March)? Also, if you book your excursions and there is a price drop, can you use the new price?

Thanks!

Just altered a couple of excursions for January Vision sailings. Up to 30% off and saved $18 from the excursion I cancelled. Am not seeing sales yet for June, so not sure which group a March sailing is.

I was checking out shore excursions and I think I found one I want to do. We have some OBC we can use, but it would be nice if they go on sale just to save a little more money. I think there was just a cruise planner sale, but is another one likely from now until March (I sail late March)? Also, if you book your excursions and there is a price drop, can you use the new price?

Thanks!

There is a sale on right now. My guess is around Black Friday/cyber Monday there could be another one. But you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums