Questions, want to upgrade from Inside to mini suite and pay difference

ready2cruzagain

Called my TA and got all of my questions answered. Was able to upgrade from an inside to a mini suite for $250pp more. Also got the dinner package (we only had the drink package before) and got an extra $250 obc on top of the obc we already had.

I am a VERY happy person!:D

Never had the dining package before, will have to read up on that and will be getting our 2 platinum specialty dining offer. Now that will be a big change from eating in MDR all the time.:eek:

Called my TA and got all of my questions answered. Was able to upgrade from an inside to a mini suite for $250pp more. Also got the dinner package (we only had the drink package before) and got an extra $250 obc on top of the obc we already had.

I am a VERY happy person!:D

Never had the dining package before, will have to read up on that and will be getting our 2 platinum specialty dining offer. Now that will be a big change from eating in MDR all the time.:eek:

I notice that you have a B2B2B upcoming.

Is the $250pp for all "legs" or for only one week?

Edited by Mellylucy
Correction

I notice that you have a B2B2B upcoming.

Is the $250pp for all "legs" or for only one week?

It is only for the 3rd cruise. Each cruise was booked individually with a different booking numbers. The first two weeks we are watching. Looks like we might be able to do the same thing on the first cruise (price is falling fast) but the second is ridiculously expensive.

We have already put in a bid for an upgrade to either a balcony or mini suite so might get that (on the first 2). Not keeping fingers crossed. I would prefer for the prices to fall and us to be able to upgrade.

We have the same room the first 2 cruises so if nothing happens we are okay with that. Happy with what we have.

Who is your travel agent? would like to see if he or she can do something good for me ;). booked a balcony guaranteed few months ago ,of course final payment is done of course and now price drop 200$ p.p. its 400$ less than i paid and smart cruiser where i book and NCL won't give me anything to compense,i understand its their policy but still think they could treat a past passenger better than they do now,its should be easy to give something to compense like onboard credits or deal on package, but no nothing !!!.

Who is your travel agent? would like to see if he or she can do something good for me ;). booked a balcony guaranteed few months ago ,of course final payment is done of course and now price drop 200$ p.p. its 400$ less than i paid and smart cruiser where i book and NCL won't give me anything to compense,i understand its their policy but still think they could treat a past passenger better than they do now,its should be easy to give something to compense like onboard credits or deal on package, but no nothing !!!.

Can't give out TA's names here but just think of online agent that reminds you of a traveling gnome. We always book with them, seems as though you never get the correct price of what all they offer until you click through the final booking then it shows Also, we always get extra when we call to book.

A new TA would not be able to help you with a booking you already have through a different TA.

After final payment you cannot change travel agents or transfer a booking to a travel agent.