New Breakfast Menus

amsred2

• 5 months later...

The Conquest had the new breakfast menu last week. But our service in the dining room for breakfast (and brunch) was never very good. No refills on drinks, missing items and no one even came back to check on us. It didn't ruin our cruise or anything. But was a bit annoying at the time.

The Conquest had the new breakfast menu last week. But our service in the dining room for breakfast (and brunch) was never very good. No refills on drinks, missing items and no one even came back to check on us. It didn't ruin our cruise or anything. But was a bit annoying at the time.

I always find this to be the case when having breakfast in the MDR, I guess they aren't staffed properly?? Also, we always notice it takes over an hour for breakfast, which should not be the case at all.

What are the differences between the new an old menu? Was anything added or removed?

You can run a search and find the new menu. But it has all the standards with much more of variety like an egg board, egg sandwich, a bowl with greens, a delicious vegan thing and excellent homemade granola.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had the new menu on the Magic in March. Great menu!! I had the best fried egg sandwich I've ever eaten. The avocado toast is also a big hit!

My daughter and son-in-law sailed out of Galveston in December and she is still raving about the avocado toast. Guess I'll have to try it.

Agree with this comment re: the Conquest MDR breakfast. The food was good but you almost had to tackle someone to get a coffee refill.:mad:

I was on the Triumph in Feb and got the new breakfast menu on the dining room. It was delicious and a breath of fresh air. I had avocado toast with poached egg, breakfast board (eggs, sourdough toasts and pastrami in a wooden board) and also another meal that was a bowl of spring greens with poached eggs on top. Forgot what that was called. I loved the new menu. Of course the classics were still available but this was a refreshing change. Dont get me wrong, I love to eat but it was nice to see a healthy menu with light choices when I was still full from the night before.

Please tell me you can still get steak and eggs?!?! I don't see it on the menu and it's the item I was looking most forward to!

I think that's only on the Sea day brunch, and it's my favorite thing to get there!