Crown Princess - Mediterranean Cruise Athens to Barcelona

Sophia's NaNa

Sailed on the Crown this year for the Caribbean, not the Meds. We enjoyed our cruise but mostly due to the excellent service by the crew. There were some refurbishing done at that time that may have improved some area by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crown did not do the Med this year, did the Baltic out of Southampton. Going to have to do your own research on the ports. Start with the Ports of Call boards here, and get a copy of Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports. EM

Crown did not do the Med this year, did the Baltic out of Southampton. Going to have to do your own research on the ports. Start with the Ports of Call boards here, and get a copy of Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports. EM

My Parents went to the Med in April on the Crown

• 3 weeks later...

I done the med in august from Southampton; 3 days at sea before we got to Barcelona, only time that the ship seemed full was when trying to leave the theatre after the shows. ship/crew/food/drink were excellent)......already looking at the Athens to Barcelona cruise but prices are stupidly high at the moment---its actually cheaper for us to go on a Caribbean cruise instead !!