Share Holder Credit received in record time

cheeseclan

It depends on how busy they are at the time. One time I called them when the OBC did not appear on my personalizer and they told me they were behind and that it would be posted in a few days which it was. When I called the person I talked to looked through the stack of faxed requests and found mine.

Indeed it has gotten much better and it's like they have thrown more resources at the task. We used to mail it in since we had dropped our landline years ago in favor of the cell. Now that we have the landline again we have faxed it in and have seen the result in a couple of days at most.

The best part is that the board continues the benefit and for a very good reason.

Mine was faxed in on Monday night and was there first thing Tuesday morning. I was very pleased! Great job, Princess!

Likewise, a one day turnaround for us. And properly allocated to my wife's account as requested (jointly owned). A very efficient transaction.

Indeed it has gotten much better and it's like they have thrown more resources at the task. We used to mail it in since we had dropped our landline years ago in favor of the cell. Now that we have the landline again we have faxed it in and have seen the result in a couple of days at most.

Haven't had a landline for years. I use freefax. Easy to do (did I mention it's free?). Scan, fill out the form, click send.