Stanley the Bear

kitegirl

Another question I hope you wonderful people can help me with...

If you order the Stanley Bear from the cruise personalizer.. does it come as shown in the picture with the sailor outfit? We will be cruising to Hawaii and there is a comment about the Alaska outfit which i really do not want....

Thanks once again in advance...

This is what I know from a recent cruise. We just took the Panama Canal cruise LA back to LA on the Island Princess, they just got done doing the Alaska cruises and this was the first one south. First two days they had a mix of the Sailor and Alaska outfits after that Stanley was only clothed with the sailor outfit. We bought one for our granddaughter with sailor outfit and the store has other outfits you can purchase separately.

This is what I know from a recent cruise. We just took the Panama Canal cruise LA back to LA on the Island Princess, they just got done doing the Alaska cruises and this was the first one south. First two days they had a mix of the Sailor and Alaska outfits after that Stanley was only clothed with the sailor outfit. We bought one for our granddaughter with sailor outfit and the store has other outfits you can purchase separately.

What outfits did they have to purchase separately (without the bear)? We got Stanleys on our cruise to Alaska and I am curious to know what outfits my Mom might be able to buy when they cruise through the Canal next month.

What outfits did they have to purchase separately (without the bear)? We got Stanleys on our cruise to Alaska and I am curious to know what outfits my Mom might be able to buy when they cruise through the Canal next month.

On the Island Princess in the gift shop where Stanley lives he comes with the sailor outfit and the only other one we saw was the Alaska outfit, scarf and hat with ear muffs for $10, not sure of any others. Those maybe the only to options.

On the Island Princess in the gift shop where Stanley lives he comes with the sailor outfit and the only other one we saw was the Alaska outfit, scarf and hat with ear muffs for $10, not sure of any others. Those maybe the only to options.

Thanks. We really want to buy our Stanleys the sailor outfits. I hope they start to sell those separately.