Clarifying Jetty Park into - Capt BJ or anyone else in the know.

Pandot

Travelling in April with two kiddos. Arriving on Norwegian Gem as a port stop.

As far as I can tell, we will be docking at Terminal 3, but as the Anthem is there the same day, I am not so sure. Any ideas?

Have read a lot on Jetty park but wanted to clarify a few things.

1. Are there available shuttles or taxis for Jetty park, other than paying an excursion? I saw 2-3pp each way; does this seem like the going rate? In the general taxi line?

2. Does the taxi drop you off at the entrance to the park or can they drop you off at Fishlips at the Jetty? (Clarifying - is there an entrance cost for Taxis... I know we can walk in without cost - but would prefer to taxi with kids and beach stuff).

Thanks. I am open to any additional info you may have as well - I have read pretty much every post re: Jetty Park since 2015.

port schedule I'm looking at only goes thru March.

beginning 1 March it shows T-3 "offline"

T-10 has become the primary berth of NCL so unless there is another NCL ship in PC that day I suspect you'll be at t-10

from T-10 yes you need a taxi to get across the bridge and over to Jetty Park. Taxi are readily available.

I don't know what the policy is for taxi drop offs at the park. Walkers are free, the admission is 'per car', for parking. The park is operated by the port. You could ask this question at: Email: info@jettyparkbeachandcampground.com