POM Parking with Rooftop Carrier

yatric

Hello,

I will be driving into Miami in an SUV with a rooftop carrier. I see from the POM parking website that clearance on the first floor of all garages is sufficient, but on all other floors, not enough to allow a carrier.

Does anybody have any experience parking at POM with a rooftop carrier? Is parking on the first floor generally easy to get on a Sunday morning? Is there outside parking where clearance is not an issue?

Thanks!

Spaces are also available for oversized vehicles (oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers) at special rates. All facilities are patrolled by security. Oversized vehicles may only park in Lot #2, across from Cruise Terminal E.

Thanks Capt_BJ and BNBR.

I am looking at the oversized/outside options, but not sure if I want to risk there not being any spaces available - in which case I will be in a tough spot. Now I need to think of some alternatives, just in case...

Thanks Capt_BJ and BNBR.

I am looking at the oversized/outside options, but not sure if I want to risk there not being any spaces available - in which case I will be in a tough spot. Now I need to think of some alternatives, just in case...

Last time I had to park in the outside section of the standard lot. All that was available, but its not that big. Just have back up options as you said. Get there a little earlier maybe, too.