Alcoves, with grass area, for 8?

Elusive_Cruiser

We rented an Alcoves for one sea day on upcoming cruise.... when there were four of us. Our group has grown to 8.

Has anyone rented an Alcove for a larger group, knowing full well that 2 can 'lounge', or 4 can sit, in the Alcove? My thought is that with the grass in front, we'd all just hang out, and move around, from grass to chair, etc.

We've rented this for the 2nd last sea day at the end of the cruise. Thinking that with the pool deck being rather busy, this will be a great place for an 'open house' where any of us 8 can come and go all day and perhaps have dinner at the Lawn Grill later in the day.

Thoughts?

We've had an alcove with more than 4 (I think it was 8, but maybe 6; it's been a few years and I can't recall for sure) but it was rare that more than 4 of us were there for an extended time. We used it as a place to meet up, and we'd hang out briefly, but the way they 're situated, we would have found it difficult for 4 people in an alcove to have a conversation with 4 people on the lawn, even if they were right in front of us. It worked out though because as I said, it was rare that we were all there at the same time for an extended period of time. The earliest to rise would go up there, others would meet them later, then the some would leave and go eat or take a namp or whatever and someone else would be ready to hang out, etc.