Guarantee

a.madruga

Won’t happen at no cost. Someone will accept offer when ‘they” think it is reasonable.

Generally I agree with you, but sometimes it does happen. Just last month I accepted a upsell offer to a Neptune three days before sailing. Then onboard I met a couple in the Neptune Lounge who got the upsell for free two days before sailing! I was not upset since I got the deal I was happy with (and a great cabin location) and I realize that things can happen - you win some and you lose some!

Generally I agree with you, but sometimes it does happen. Just last month I accepted a upsell offer to a Neptune three days before sailing. Then onboard I met a couple in the Neptune Lounge who got the upsell for free two days before sailing! I was not upset since I got the deal I was happy with (and a great cabin location) and I realize that things can happen - you win some and you lose some!

• dont believe everthing people say......not saying that it didnt happen

Wow. That’s excellent. I had not heard of anyone receiving a Neptune upgrade. Lucky ones for sure!

We got to be good friends during the long cruise, so I am pretty certain that they were telling us the truth (it was their first time in a Neptune I could tell).

Can you give the highlights of the Neptune for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Having access to the Neptune Lounge staff for questions, reservations, shore excursion bookings, and etc. Of course, nice place to sit for a quick snack.

Being able to dine in the Pinnacle for breakfast (sure beats the MDR).

Free laundry.

Priority boarding and tenders.

A cocktail part or two during the cruise.

Larger cabin with plenty of room and good (or even great) balconies.

Free bottles of Sparkling Wine (can exchange for white or red house wine).

Thats most of them.

Thanks. My wife would like to do it - I’m looking at the $1800 as another week of cruising ‘off season’.

And, Dave, I must be in your hometown this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Be sure to see our Bricktown/downtown area and if time, tour the bombing memorial (in downtown area).

first time on HAL, when do they usually assign guarantee cabins? Thanks for all info and happy sailing to all.

Well this time we are using our TA for booking a V guarantee.....hopefully the results will be the same when we booked through HAL on a V guarantee.....