How does someone else pay for my excursion?

lohgan

Hi everyone!

My Dad wants to pay for one of my excursions on the Carnival Magic. I wasn't sure of the best way to go about this. Would it be easier for him to sign on through my account and use his CC information to pay for it? Will I have any issues with him doing that? Can he buy me some cruise cash and I use it that way? Or would it be better if he just wrote me a check? Our cruise is in January so I want to make sure it gets booked sooner than later since it's a more popular excursion.

Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone!

My Dad wants to pay for one of my excursions on the Carnival Magic. I wasn't sure of the best way to go about this. Would it be easier for him to sign on through my account and use his CC information to pay for it? Will I have any issues with him doing that? Can he buy me some cruise cash and I use it that way? Or would it be better if he just wrote me a check? Our cruise is in January so I want to make sure it gets booked sooner than later since it's a more popular excursion.

Thanks everyone!

Make this easy -- pay for the excursion -- have dad give you the money. Don't have to involve Carnival or anyone else.

This is not complicated. He can go into your account and buy the excursion.

I have done the same thing for my sister . It is not a big deal.

What "issues" would you expect from him doing this???

Carnival just wants to be paid and they don't care who does the paying!

Make this easy -- pay for the excursion -- have dad give you the money. Don't have to involve Carnival or anyone else.

It's early and I haven't finished my coffee so now I am starting to realize how dumb my question was haha.

This is not complicated. He can go into your account and buy the excursion.

I have done the same thing for my sister . It is not a big deal.

What "issues" would you expect from him doing this???

Carnival just wants to be paid and they don't care who does the paying!

I just didn't know if his billing information would cause issues since it differs from mine. First cruise, so thank you I appreciate the help!

How does someone else pay for my excursion?

In my case it usually starts with them buying me drinks and dinner....

Yup...really wishing I had finished my coffee before posting this hahaha. At least it's giving me a good laugh.

Yup...really wishing I had finished my coffee before posting this hahaha. At least it's giving me a good laugh.

I see you're new here. Thanks for being a good sport with the replies. Like any community we're a mix of personalities.

Have a fun time on your first cruise aboard the Carnival Magic and Bon Voyage

I paid for my parents excursion as a gift. On the carnival website in the cruise manager area, at the top of the page is a tab where you can add a booking #. Your Dad can add your booking to his cruise manager and pay for your excursion from there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I just did this the other night for the FTTF for our cruise. My friend gave me her info to sign into carnival and when I did I purchased it and then when it came to pay I just put my CC info in and that was all it required. As long as you are signed into your cruise they don't care who is paying for it just as long as the payment goes through