Navigator coming to the west coast

wl2cruise

[quote name='brn2crz']And don't forget the really hot "rumor" of Carnivals Freedom (can you believe they stole our name):D is to come to Galveston...

[/quote]

Not a chance! :p Freedom is NOLA bound and Galveston will be stuck with that old tub Conquest. :D

[quote name='ArizonaCruiser85374']THANK YOU!!!! Calling a ship a boat has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. :D

Ships...ships...ships!!!! :D whew I feel better now! ;)

***[/quote]

It is easy to remember. Boats leave and ships arrive. Thus one can miss the boat while waiting for the ship to come in. :)

[quote name='cruisingator2']I just looked at the schedule for the Serenade and it's one cruise for five nights and it is part of the repositioning of the ship from Alaska back to San Juan for the winter. Hardly call that a test!! I won't stick my tounge out!!!!;)[/quote]

look a little closer I think u only took a glance!!! When she finishes with her 5 day mexico run she does not have a itineary for one week. maybe test is the wrong word, but there are several changes in itinearys here on the west coast with only 4 rci for the summer and 2 in the winter .So mister tounge educate us why?

[quote name='wl2cruise']look a little closer I think u only took a glance!!! When she finishes with her 5 day mexico run she does not have a itineary for one week. maybe test is the wrong word, but there are several changes in itinearys here on the west coast with only 4 rci for the summer and 2 in the winter .So mister tounge educate us why?[/quote]

It's obvious from some of your posts that you have major anger issues. When you can come to this site and not be a smart*ss I will answer more of your questions.

[quote name='cruisingator2']It's obvious from some of your posts that you have major anger issues. When you can come to this site and not be a smart*ss I will answer more of your questions.[/quote]
no anger here when doing a doc dance baby!!!!!! I thought it was a simple question :)

Archived