MTD Reservation Question???

martyap

We are a party of 10 on the Allure next June. It surprised me that MTD was available to book on my CP this early. Since we are a large party I thought it best to lock in some reservations now.

The available times were in 15 minute increments - 5:30; 5:45; 6:00.......and then it jumped to 7:30. This was consistent for all seven days. Any reason? Hard to believe 6:15 to 7:15 were all taken this far out.

Marty

They never have the "popular" time frame available for pre-booking. If you are planning to eat at the same time nightly, then one of the traditional seating might work better, as you table is waiting on YOU....not the other way around, where you may have to wait for an available table.

We did not have to book on board last April on the Allure......we had MTD and pre-booked a variety of times 6:00; 6:30; 7:00; 7:30. We coordinated dining with whatever show we were planning to see that night. It was also helpful if we planned to return from an excursion and wanted to dine later. We never experienced an entire time block missing the same, each day. If a time was not available on a particular day it was more likely that no tables were available. I don't remember being able to reserve MTD before the 90 day mark.

At first I thought the missing time block was because we were a party of ten but I tried it with two people....same results.

Will just leave it this way and check back later once entertainment can be reserved.