Code for Latitude Insider Offer (to get additional points)

TrumpyNor

I have two cruises booked for 2018 (booked in 2017, after February 3rd), and at the time of booking I didn't think about whether or not they were Latitude Insider Offers or not - it was just two different itineraries that appealed to me. :)

But now I am wondering if one of them (or both) might be "by coincidence" booked while being a Latitude Insider offer. Among the promo codes on each of the reservations, both of them have the code "LATREW" and one of them have in addition the code "LATITUDE". I am guessing that LATREW might be some sort of code for the CruiseNext voucher that I have used as deposit for both bookings, and that LATITUDE might mean that I will get additional points. Or it might mean something totally different (like both of them qualifying for extra points, and one of them in addition having some OBC). So now I am hoping some of you experts out there can help! (yn)

Before posting this, I did a search on the CC NCL board, but most of the results were from 2014, 2015 and 2016 and didn't mention the same two codes that I have on my confirmations. I was hoping for some more "up-to-date" information, as I am getting closer to the Ambassador status... (Yes, I know that other than the free cruise it wouldn't be much different from my current Platinum Plus status, but a free cruise is a free cruise... ;p ).

I have the same LATREW code on my reservation for my Escape trip next fall, which was not a Latitudes Reward offer.

I think I read in here somewhere that all that code means is that you are entitled to whatever perks are commensurate with your current Lat Rewards level (just a way of coding it into your reservation).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

, as I am getting closer to the Ambassador status... (Yes, I know that other than the free cruise it wouldn't be much different from my current Platinum Plus status, but a free cruise is a free cruise... ;p ).

Congratulations on that....I suspect that you may get some more recognition from NCL and from the crew on each ship, in some ways, that are not listed as one of the 'perks'....;)

Congratulations on that....I suspect that you may get some more recognition from NCL and from the crew on each ship, in some ways, that are not listed as one of the 'perks'....;)

It is still at least a couple of years away, but... ;p