Princess Contact for Employee Comments

Thrak

My wife and I both did the post cruise survey but I would like to make additional comments as one is only allowed to mention a small number (5?) of crew in the survey. I would like to make additional (positive) comments in regard to a couple of crew members who really stood out and helped to make our cruise exceptional.

There is a comment spot for post-cruise comments on the Princess site but it seems to be focused on complaints one might have rather than positive comments about crew members. Can anybody give me a contact address for email or a URL for a Princess page that would be appropriate for my purpose?

We’ve had this scenario before as well. We always try to use all 5 possible crew member recommendation spots on the survey and have resorted to using one of our survey for 5 crew members and our other survey (spouses survey) for up to 5 different crew members.

Contrary to what many think, these people are not highly paid by any standards and they work mega hours for months on end away from their family the entire time. Yet, they still manage to do an amazing job with a smile. I often wonder if people who cancel or reduce gratuities to these crew members at least attempt to partially make up for it by spending the time to both fill in the Consumate Host cards onboard and naming crew members on the post cruise survey. I would hope so but if I had to guess........

AE_Collector

A few years back we were on a "magical cruise" that was almost perfect. I was so happy with so many crew from the captain on down I sent an email to the CEO. Of course it was someone on staff that responded. But copies of my email were sent to the ship and everyone I mentioned got a copy. So an email to customer service will do the trick.

Glad the cruise was wonderful. Still sad we had to cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums