Carnival Vow Renewal Ceremonies

Trin1103

So I've been looking up information about Carnival's Wedding Vow Renewal ceremonies that they offer. I found this page that stated the standard package Carnival offered was $450 - which was kiiiiiinda within reason......but then I visited Carnival's own page here and it states that the standard package begins at $850!!

Does anybody have any insider information on these ceremonies? Am I grasping at straws hoping that the $450 price still applies?

They might have a super basic package for $450, but the package for $850 is pretty great. The ceremony with the captain was short and sweet. The appetizers at the one hour reception were delicious and definitely a step above the rest of the food found on board. Our cake was 2 tiers and really yummy, we picked the red velvet. The reception also had an open bar, and with 30 people we definitely got our money’s worth.

We actually used this as our wedding. We went to the courthouse at home and got legally married, but we treat the day of our “renewal” as our anniversary and I had the big white dress and everything. It was a fantastic experience.

Carnival's vow renewal price is absolutely ridiculous! DH and I renewed our vows on a Holland America ship a couple of years ago and it cost $150. We had the following amenities: live music,fresh flowers, champagne, appetizers, photos and certificate in a lovely album, and the Captain performed the ceremony. He also stayed around after the ceremony to chat with us. The Cruise Director was also in attendance. It was a touching and lovely ceremony and the amenities were perfect.

Carnival's vow renewal price is absolutely ridiculous! DH and I renewed our vows on a Holland America ship a couple of years ago and it cost $150. We had the following amenities: live music,fresh flowers, champagne, appetizers, photos and certificate in a lovely album, and the Captain performed the ceremony. He also stayed around after the ceremony to chat with us. The Cruise Director was also in attendance. It was a touching and lovely ceremony and the amenities were perfect.

Damn right , I don't love anyone that much :o :eek::D