Beverage package sale!

Thank you - I got my spouse the alcohol package and myself the non-alcohol beverage package (we're separate cabins - thanks, kids:))...$41 + $18 + gratuities was what I wanted to pay per day...

Did I read right that I can give my spouse both cards to get me coffee in the morning (that would be awesome!)?

I'm planning on cancelling the Deluxe package I have and re-buying at the sale price. Can anyone give me an idea how long it takes for the cancelled funds to be credited back to the credit card?

5-10 business days.

Hi All

Just a quick heads up for all us Aussies.

Yes the drinks packages are on sale :D but the price does not include the 18% gratuity. The package on my Sept 2018 Radiance transpacific cruise was quoted as $52.45 AUD per adult, but an additional $9.44 AUD was added on per day in the checkout.

Not sure if this breaches Australian Consumer Law, but the total I paid for the 18 night cruise still saved me nearly $1200 so definitely worth it with 14 days at sea.

Deluxe Drinks package on Jewel of the Seas sailing 15.10.18 have been reduced today. They were $70.40 AUD yesterday now $61.92 including gratuity. They do also have Deluxe Drinks Package combined with Zoom Streaming Package on special today. ;)

Just checked my September 2018 westbound TA and found the following:

Deluxe Beverage Package $41/day

Deluxe Bev Package & VOOM one device $52/day

VOOM & Stream one device $12.59/day

We are thinking of the VOOM & Stream for one device at $12.59/day. Is this a good price??

Just checked my September 2018 westbound TA and found the following:

Deluxe Beverage Package $41/day

Deluxe Bev Package & VOOM one device $52/day

VOOM & Stream one device $12.59/day

We are thinking of the VOOM & Stream for one device at $12.59/day. Is this a good price??

Normal VOOM Stream price onboard is $18/day.

I was on Allure in 2013 and we were required to have very adult in the cabin purchase the drink package. I thought that's always been the policy...

They had eliminated this requirement for a few years, but just reinstated it a month or two ago.

Thanks Bob. Just so I'm sure of what I'm doing, this would be good to use either my own device or one of the ships computers right?

Thanks

It is one device at a time. This means you can use your phone while you're out around the ship if you want, use a laptop or tablet in your cabin, or one of the ship's computers. You just have to log out of one before logging into another.

They had eliminated this requirement for a few years, but just reinstated it a month or two ago.

It is one device at a time. This means you can use your phone while you're out around the ship if you want, use a laptop or tablet in your cabin, or one of the ship's computers. You just have to log out of one before logging into another.

Thanks! That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure:cool:

Hi

Have just booked soda +Voom one device at the sale price for our August 2018 sailing on Navigator.

Can anyone confirm for me please if the Voom in this offer is the basic Voom or if it is the surf and stream?

Thank you