Beverage package sale!

Seeing the discounts on Deluxe and Refreshment for our cruises on Adventure next year too. Including (finally) combo packages for Deluxe + Voom and Soda + Voom, but nothing for Refreshment + Voom, which I found strange.

On our Oasis cruise it was cheaper to buy the discounted drinks package and the discounted voom surf and stream package than buying the combined one

On our Oasis cruise it was cheaper to buy the discounted drinks package and the discounted voom surf and stream package than buying the combined one
That's good to know. Currently, our sailings aren't showing any discounts on internet. But I'll be keeping a lookout.

I have been checking for months for a discounted drink package on my 12/17/17 Allure sailing but there has been nothing! Even today's "sale" just shows a few discounts on excursions for my sailing but nothing else. Considering that there's only 25 days left until we leave, I guess it's time to just pony up the $$$ for the full price package?

We've been watching out upcoming Allure cruise for quite a while and have seen the following prices: 20 percent off = $45, 50 percent off second passenger = $45, and finally Black Friday, 25 percent off = $45. We'll roll the dice and wait for the on board D+ 30 percent off or just pay as we go.

That's good to know. Currently, our sailings aren't showing any discounts on internet. But I'll be keeping a lookout.

I'm seeing internet discounts for our cruise but they are surf and stream. Surf only is not showing up at all. Does anyone know if the 'Surf' packages are still available?

I'm seeing internet discounts for our cruise but they are surf and stream. Surf only is not showing up at all. Does anyone know if the 'Surf' packages are still available?

Surf packages at still available, but usually only onboard at $13/day.

Would jump on this in a heartbeat for my April cruise, but my cabin mate only drinks one or two drinks a day........geez, wish they had not changed this to all in the cabin getting the package!

You could try calling them up and explaining the situation. Yes, online there’s no way around it because it defaults to everyone in the cabin. However, the reps on the phone must have a way to separate parties. I have the deluxe, my daughter has the refreshment package and mom has nothing. This is for our Anthem cruise in January 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Forums