Need time sensitive opinions please on cabanas/bungalows on cococay

Hi! So i had a water entrance cabana on labadee. It was amazing, we climbed a ladder right into the water. Thats what i really want, something private and relaxing where we have water access and an attendant to bring us drinks. Ive heard on cococay cabanas are great but no water access and bungalows are nice with water access. Do we get pre chosen (choose day before) lunch delivered with both? Trying to take advantage of black friday sale! Thanks!

We had a bungalow on Cococay during our 10/28 Anthem cruise. We did pre order our lunch and it was delivered to the bungalow around noon. Loved the bungalow and the location. The bar service to the bungalow was pretty non existent but the bar was near in the bungalow area and the floating bar was in the water just to the left of the bungalow area. They also pre-assigned the particular bungalow you were assigned. Overall I loved the bungalow.

Hello. We are in the same boat. Previously had a OTW in Labadee and are going to Coco for the first time in March. I saw the cabana video in RC website. It looked like it was nowhere near the beach while the bungalow looked like it was right there. How far away are the cabanas from the beach?

Hello. We are in the same boat. Previously had a OTW in Labadee and are going to Coco for the first time in March. I saw the cabana video in RC website. It looked like it was nowhere near the beach while the bungalow looked like it was right there. How far away are the cabanas from the beach?

The cabanas are in a new location are just a few steps from the beach.

Hi Clarea,

Is it water access or can people just camp out in front of your cabana? I guess that's what I'm wanting to know - the privacy of each?

The OTW cabanas in Labadee can't be beat!

You cannot get into the cabana area without being a cabana guest. They give out wristbands..

You cannot get into the cabana area without being a cabana guest. They give out wristbands..

That's good to know!! Thanks! Sorry to keep picking your brain, but is it steps from the beach or steps from the actual water entrance? Just trying to think of what would suit us better. Thank you so much!!

That's good to know!! Thanks! Sorry to keep picking your brain, but is it steps from the beach or steps from the actual water entrance? Just trying to think of what would suit us better. Thank you so much!!

Not sure I understand your question. The cabanas are on the beach and the distance from the cabanas to the water is probably not more than 50 ft. or so.

Not sure I understand your question. The cabanas are on the beach and the distance from the cabanas to the water is probably not more than 50 ft. or so.

You got it - I wanted to know if the cabanas were situated far back and steps from the entrance to the beach or on the sand and steps from the entrance to the water. In Labadee a lot of cabanas were back in the trees across a little road to get to the beach so I was wondering if that was the same. 50ft is great. Thanks

You got it - I wanted to know if the cabanas were situated far back and steps from the entrance to the beach or on the sand and steps from the entrance to the water. In Labadee a lot of cabanas were back in the trees across a little road to get to the beach so I was wondering if that was the same. 50ft is great. Thanks

Yep, it's all sand from the cabanas to the water.

The videos online are of the old location and setup.

There are two lines of cabanas. The area they are is restricted access.

They are all on the beach (sand). The front line is maybe 20 feet from the water (this changes with the tide). The rear line may be 50 feet. And the section of water right in front of the cabanas is also restricted to cabana guests.

There is a bar in the area, and they do circulate and take drink orders. Also, a special buffet in the cabana area, where they actually grill the meats right there (not to order). Suite guests get to eat at this buffet.

The cabanas are right next to the jet ski building.