Effy jewelry

scouse mouse

Maybe we should start calling them “IFFY”

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think your on to something.

We were on a cruise in September and got an EFFY gift card for a cheap necklace that we thought would be a nice souvenir for our 10 yr old granddaughter.

We gave it to here upon our return and later that day got a call from her.

She was crying because the stone fell out and got lost before she got home.

Never again.

I was looking at some EFFY jewelry advertised here (USA) online but had no info about the company, so didn't make the purchase. Was uncomfortable spending that much money just on the computer. Their products really look gorgeous though...:confused:

They might well look very nice on a computer screen but I would be very wary and only buy on actually seeing what you are buying. There is enough info on the internet of "dodgy" practices by Effy as a company and what you purchase might not well be what is advertised. Being from the UK had never heard of Effy until Princess cruises and having done a few cruises and seen the hard sell and the astronomical supposedly original rrp and what they try to sell them for on ships, which is still no small amount, makes me very wary and now give Effy shops on Princess cruises a wide berth.

We have purchased Effy many many times over the last 20 years from Macy's--my mom is very loyal to them. We have never had a quality issue with Macy's, but you also get around 65% during their sales that happen quite frequently. Effy on board stayed steadfast around 40% off until the last day when they were desperate to sell a pair of Emerald earrings to us for 60% off, which including duty free meant a great deal.

Then someone else bought them first

I was looking at some EFFY jewelry advertised here (USA) online but had no info about the company, so didn't make the purchase. Was uncomfortable spending that much money just on the computer. Their products really look gorgeous though...:confused:

Before buying do a web search on effy with some additional search terms such as enhanced ruby or law suite for example.