Favorite spa treatment on board?

aotmc

getting ready to go on another HAL cruise aboard the Eurodam. Was wondering if there are any spectacular spa treatments I should indulge in?

I do buy the thermal pass but have yet to have a treatment.

getting ready to go on another HAL cruise aboard the Eurodam. Was wondering if there are any spectacular spa treatments I should indulge in?

I do buy the thermal pass but have yet to have a treatment.

I love the 'pick 4' package. You choose 4 fifteen minute treatments for around $95. I get the head massage, neck and shoulder massage, mini facial and foot massage. Aaaaaah.

For me, nothing beats the hot stone massage.

I always book three treatments to take advantage of the 10/20/30 promotion that has always been offered (10% off the cheapest, 20% off the middle-priced, 30% off the most expensive service). I know there are port and other specials but I like to book my treatments on day 1 on the days and times I want, so doing so at embarkation virtually guarantees I get what I want.

Last trip I got a facial and TWO hot stone massages...one for 75 minutes earlier in the trip and one for 90 minutes towards the end. Heaven!

I've had massages, but for me, I love the leg treatment. I forget what they call it, rejuvenation, or something like that, but the first time I had it, I had been standing for a very long time and I get leg cramps. I think it's about an hour or a little longer. I called down to the spa to see if I could get a massage, and the lady told me about this treatment if it was just my legs I wanted worked on. I limped into the spa, and I swear I could have skipped out. It was that good. That was two years ago, but when we were on the NA in Nov., I booked it and found it to be excellent.