Epic? Barcelona to Rome?

ctnurse

Not sure what your real question is.

If I look at ncl.com, they have Barcelona to Rome cruises.

They have Barcelona to Venice.

They have Barcelona to Barcelona with a stop in Rome.

What is it you are looking to do?

Not sure what your real question is.

If I look at ncl.com, they have Barcelona to Rome cruises.

They have Barcelona to Venice.

They have Barcelona to Barcelona with a stop in Rome.

What is it you are looking to do?

I want to get on the ship in either Barcelona or Rome and then get off in the other one. Make the cruise more than 7 days, and less than 14 days. :)

I want to get on the ship in either Barcelona or Rome and then get off in the other one. Make the cruise more than 7 days, and less than 14 days. :)

So you are looking at doing 1 1/2 cruises on the Epic? Yes, can be done by "why"???? I'd simply pick up the Spirit which does have this one way itinerary.

It's a port intensive itinerary that I can't see giving any priority to the ship (and in my opinion, nothing that special about the Epic to give it priority) I've sailed both these ships this year, certainly enjoyed them both.

Without looking at the schedules and not knowing dates anyways....

Why not do a 3 day and a 7 day? It would still of course be a back to back which works fine.

I am guessing you want to spend extra days in both Barcelona and Rome, right?

So you are looking at doing 1 1/2 cruises on the Epic? Yes, can be done by "why"???? I'd simply pick up the Spirit which does have this one way itinerary.

It's a port intensive itinerary that I can't see giving any priority to the ship (and in my opinion, nothing that special about the Epic to give it priority) I've sailed both these ships this year, certainly enjoyed them both.

The Spirit was the ship I originally wanted to sail, but because we are a family of four our only options are two connecting balconies, because I will not cram the four of us into a inside or an oceanview. And if I want to go to The Maldives this year, I can't spend 11K for two cabins, according to DH.

Without looking at the schedules and not knowing dates anyways....

Why not do a 3 day and a 7 day? It would still of course be a back to back which works fine.

I am guessing you want to spend extra days in both Barcelona and Rome, right?

You can book a 3 day on the Epic? We are looking at August . We would must likely spend a few days on the back end of the cruise, in either Barcelona or Rome.