Trouble with carnival website

angiem0217

The site has been down for me all day on Firefox and Chrome other than doing general searches (errors when trying to do anything account related). Finally decided I was not going to be able to book online and sucked it up and called (I despise making calls to strangers, lol). The agent found a better deal than the Cyber Monday deal I had found, with the room being $10 cheaper (overall for the entire cruise for two passengers, but 10 bucks is 10 bucks) with a $100 onboard credit. So, my frustration at the website not working turned into happiness when I got an even better deal by calling.

Well I finally got through on my phone and checked prices for $50/pp drop for cruise next year. Called in to get the drop and was told they're having difficulty with their website all day. LOL . But I got my price drop so I'm $100 richer :D So just another option for those that haven't been able to get through.

Well I finally got through on my phone and checked prices for $50/pp drop for cruise next year. Called in to get the drop and was told they're having difficulty with their website all day. LOL . But I got my price drop so I'm $100 richer :D So just another option for those that haven't been able to get through.

This also worked for me.

I tried all day yesterday because I need to check-in for my cruise in December. Couldn't log in at all. This morning, I cleared my cache/browser history/cookies and was able to log in and get to the check-in portion. However, I am getting an error on Chrome when I try entering CC info for the onboard expense account. Says the website is unable to handle this request. Going to try clearing everything again and restarting the browser...grr.

Update: I logged out of my account, cleared my cookies/cache/browser history again, then closed out of Chrome entirely and re-opened it. After logging in again, I was able to complete my check-in process. So excited for my first cruise in 13 years (and my fiance's first cruise ever)!