Royal's Web site changes

For those information junkies like me I noticed that Royal has changed the "My Cruises" section on their site. You can now pull up a list of your past cruises and it list how many points you got for each. You can also enter current reservations with a TA so you can look them up on their site. Few other new add ons too.

Have Fun!

Dawna

How do you find the past cruises? I'm on their site right now, but I can't find it...

You need to go to the Crown & Anchor link. There will be a link to Activate your C&A account to your My Cruises acccount. After you've activated your C&A account, whenever you log into your My Cruises account there will be a link on the left side of the screen showing your C&A status and allow you to review past cruises.

You can also now add reservations that weren't booked directly through RCI to your My Cruises account. All you need is your reservation #.

Oops, sorry for the confusion. I guess mine were already linked since I recently booked my Monarch cruise, just noticed today the option to add my Freedom cruise I booked March 3rd, 2005 with a TA. I have been checking occasionally to see if for some wild reason they upgrade us to a nice nice suite :D on the Monarch. I also set our bed options (2 apart or one together) and dining as late seating.

BonVoyage

Dawna

My problem is finding the reservation # for our last 2 cruises. One was just in November, so I can get it from our travel agent. The other was back in '96 though...

You don't need your reservation #s from your last cruises. You need your C&A number to view your past cruises. You only need your reservation # to view your future cruises.

You don't need your reservation #s from your last cruises. You need your C&A number to view your past cruises. You only need your reservation # to view your future cruises.

When we first went to Bermuda 10 years ago, I signed up for C&A, but that was so long ago, I couldn't find the #, so I resigned up a few weeks ago. Thus, there's no cruises showing, and it can't locate past cruises without the res #. Heck, it doesn't even show the cruise we're taking in February yet... :)

Ok...maybe I'm being stupid...but...I can't find where in the C&A section to link my past cruises in. I managed to add my current reservations in, but I've looked everywhere and can't find a link for past cruises. Can anyone give me VERY specific instructions on where on the page the link is?? TIA

On RCI's main page, go to the Crown & Anchor Society Link.

On the far left side of the page there will be a box with two options, one of which is ACTIVATE (the bottom option). If you click activate and follow the instructions, that will add it to your My Cruises Account.

When we first went to Bermuda 10 years ago, I signed up for C&A, but that was so long ago, I couldn't find the #, so I resigned up a few weeks ago. Thus, there's no cruises showing, and it can't locate past cruises without the res #. Heck, it doesn't even show the cruise we're taking in February yet... :)

Then you need to call C&A. They might be able to combine the two C&A numbers for you.

I saw an earlier post stating they set their bed options? How do you do that or where do you do that?

Under My Cruises, go to your profile. Go through and update the screens. One of the screens will have the option to set things like bed type, dining time, special meals, etc.

Archived