Booking Spa Pass Online

thatjoeguy

Hi all,

I'm looking to book a spa pass online, and can't seem to find where to do it. We're 46 days out for the trip. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

Log on to Myncl, choose your cruise, then select my vacation home and look under Spa.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Log on to Myncl, choose your cruise, then select my vacation home and look under Spa.

When I do that, I see a big list of spa treatments (all saying "please book onboard") but nothing for the spa pass. :( Is it possibly just sold out, and that's why it's not listed? This is for the Escape in mid January.

When I do that, I see a big list of spa treatments (all saying "please book onboard") but nothing for the spa pass. :( Is it possibly just sold out, and that's why it's not listed? This is for the Escape in mid January.

I was having trouble finding it for my February escape cruise. I plan to call closer to my sail date

Good luck!

That's where I booked ours! They usually do cut off the early booking and save some (more expensive) for onboard!:eek: Good luck and enjoy!:)