MSC Seaside restaurant packages

Thesecret

The restaurant pkg is there, from the home page click on discover MSC, you then have an option for specialty restaurants, we booked the 3 restaurant pkg. someone mentioned reserving you nights when you pay but I was not asked that so will book the nights on board.

Yes I have 69$/pers.

Website is a bust. First it makes you set up a login now. Next it won't load my booking so guess that is why I can't see the specialty resto offerings. Get it together, MSC, please.

Oops guess the website must just be overloading with everyone checking in now that it is up maybe? :confused: Once the booking finally loaded everything works great and I was able to purchase what I wanted to. :D

This appears to be fixed now. After logging in with your booking, they have new submenus under Enhance Your Cruise for shore excursions, dining & beverage, internet, etc.

I am glad it's fixed, I was feeling guilty that I had restaurant pkgs when others could not get the pkgs.

Would love to know how the bean counters came up with the price points of the packages. Roy's experience is 65.00, consisting of Sushi @ 28, Teppanyaki @ 25 and Pan Asian @ 35, so 88.00 if bought individually. The Trio is 69.00, consisting of Ocean Cay @ 50, Butcher's Cut @ 39 and Asian Market @ 35, so 124.00 individually. The disparity in price savings makes me wonder if the prices will be tweaked in the future.

Would love to know how the bean counters came up with the price points of the packages. Roy's experience is 65.00, consisting of Sushi @ 28, Teppanyaki @ 25 and Pan Asian @ 35, so 88.00 if bought individually. The Trio is 69.00, consisting of Ocean Cay @ 50, Butcher's Cut @ 39 and Asian Market @ 35, so 124.00 individually. The disparity in price savings makes me wonder if the prices will be tweaked in the future.
The price for the packages probably reflects the fact that you have to order from a restricted menu with presumably less expensive options. Still, I think they are a good deal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app