Koningsdam Vista Suite

Richjoxyz

You are correct. That said, I think we watched a total of 10 minutes in 10 days. Maybe because of where it is located, or maybe we were just too busy.

FYI, be aware that these "suites" are suites in name only, they are barely bigger than a balcony cabin (ours had a great location on the stern).

You are correct. That said, I think we watched a total of 10 minutes in 10 days. Maybe because of where it is located, or maybe we were just too busy.

FYI, be aware that these "suites" are suites in name only, they are barely bigger than a balcony cabin (ours had a great location on the stern).

Indeed, despite the name it is not a suite, but a balcony room. We didnot like having the sofa in the middle of the room, not near the window. Also the toilet in the bathroom is in a funny position. DH had problems using it, unless sitting sidewise.

Indeed, despite the name it is not a suite, but a balcony room. We didnot like having the sofa in the middle of the room, not near the window. Also the toilet in the bathroom is in a funny position. DH had problems using it, unless sitting sidewise.

I'm a bit over 6'2", so as you can imagine, my legs did not fit :eek:

We have a great location. Deck 7 mid-ship (7091). However, I am not sure I like the room layout better than a normal balcony cabin. I think I might like the sofa near the window better. All things being equal, which room is more comfortable, Vista Suite or regular balcony?

It's a done deal, we leave soon, and the cabin will be just fine. It looks like the sofa is isolated from the TV and from the view.

We have a great location. Deck 7 mid-ship (7091). However, I am not sure I like the room layout better than a normal balcony cabin. I think I might like the sofa near the window better. All things being equal, which room is more comfortable, Vista Suite or regular balcony?

It's a done deal, we leave soon, and the cabin will be just fine. It looks like the sofa is isolated from the TV and from the view.

Next time we might take the regular balcony. The sofa being in a nicer place. The extras like fresh flowers....well we have never such a small vase with 1 or 2 flowers in it. We can bring our umbrella etc., Only plus for Vista suite are the double Mariners point. Since we bought an upgrade, we even didnot get them.