Taxi to Mambo Beach and Tugboat Beach

cruisequeen4ever

Hi, we just returned from our ABC cruise, sailed with Crown Princess. We spend a full day (7 am -10 pm ) in Willemstad and did a full day private island tour. Our guide took us to Tugboat beach where our group of five(including my husband and teenage daughter) spent two hours snorkeling. It was the best snorkeling we had during this cruise! The beach is small, not very many people were there despite the fact that three cruise ships were docked on that day. I did not see there any taxis at all. Few people I spoke with on the beach were staying in the hotels. One family was from our ship but they rented a car. If you are interested, I can give you information about our taxi driver for that day who gave us the wonderful island tour for a very reasonable price.

Hi, we just returned from our ABC cruise, sailed with Crown Princess. We spend a full day (7 am -10 pm ) in Willemstad and did a full day private island tour. Our guide took us to Tugboat beach where our group of five(including my husband and teenage daughter) spent two hours snorkeling. It was the best snorkeling we had during this cruise! The beach is small, not very many people were there despite the fact that three cruise ships were docked on that day. I did not see there any taxis at all. Few people I spoke with on the beach were staying in the hotels. One family was from our ship but they rented a car. If you are interested, I can give you information about our taxi driver for that day who gave us the wonderful island tour for a very reasonable price.

Thank you! That was super helpful. I️ was concerned taxis wouldn’t be readily available at Tugboat. Does your taxi driver have a website?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Taxi Max email is curacaotaximax@gmail.com but you might prefer to contact him via WhatApp. He answers almost immediately, depending on your time zone. If you use email, it might take longer, sometimes a day, for him to reply. He is very responsive and we never had a problem with communication.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums