? Re Regal Princess internet medallion preview cruise

HappyMe_

i am bit confused regarding the internet for my cruise on Regal.

A few weeks ago received email telling us we were not selected for this. Understand that. We are Platinum and was reading about it being complimentary during this preview. Is internet free for me. Or just for the selected medallion people.

Thanks.

No, I have not. We booked August 2016 and I really don’t remember if this was designated as a Medallion cruise (if that matters). I did not book through Princess. Does this matter? Or should I speak to my TA?

Thank you for your help here. Haven’t cruised in a few years, health issues. Any ways, sure looking forward to this one.

No, I have not. We booked August 2016 and I really don’t remember if this was designated as a Medallion cruise (if that matters). I did not book through Princess. Does this matter? Or should I speak to my TA?

Thank you for your help here. Haven’t cruised in a few years, health issues. Any ways, sure looking forward to this one.

Contact your TA, that's why you have one. :) Let him/her do the work.

I am cruising on the Regal on Dec 10 and have not received any info on the medallion. Does that mean I am getting it? I am a platinum member. Would my consultant at princess know? Also have not heard anything about the $100. Could someone enlighten me? Thanks

also, since you weren't selected for the ***** experience, have you contacted Princess and got your $100 each on board credit?

Contacted my TA yesterday about the 2 January cruises booked on the Regal. She said neither cabin was a Medallion cabin so I asked her about the obc I had read about. She said Princess told her we did not qualify for obc since we were getting the rest of medallion benefits. What benefits? TA did not know. Later I phoned Princess myself in customer relations and lady said she she needed to ck with Supervisor. Came back to phone and said Princess has not decided what they are going to do about it and to call back mid December.

Just off phone with my TA. Customer Service says they are not giving OBC. And, if anyone got an OBC it was because of escalated situation, whatever that means.

Princess says if I have names and booking number of person or persons who did receive this, then they would look at this.

Soooo that’s all I know presently.

Contacted my TA yesterday about the 2 January cruises booked on the Regal. She said neither cabin was a Medallion cabin so I asked her about the obc I had read about. She said Princess told her we did not qualify for obc since we were getting the rest of medallion benefits. What benefits? TA did not know. Later I phoned Princess myself in customer relations and lady said she she needed to ck with Supervisor. Came back to phone and said Princess has not decided what they are going to do about it and to call back mid December.

Hi, am copying from Princess website. Assuming these are benefits. Internet, new terminal and sail away party. If you are platinum or elite you would already get some free minutes, so unless you need a lot of time, don’t think it’s a big deal. For the other 2 benefits, I guess it’s ver individual, but for me they are not benefits. But here you can read and judge for yourself.

• MedallionNet™ Wi-Fi – the best wi-fi experience on a cruise ship - fast, reliable, pervasive and affordable with an access point in every stateroom – enabling guests to share their vacation experiences with family and friends more quickly on social media. And during your preview cruise, MedallionNet will be:
    • Complimentary for our Platinum & Elite guests
    • Reduced daily rates for all other guests

• The newly renovated Princess Cruises terminal at Port Everglades – featuring a multi-million-dollar upgrade that makes your arrival experience more engaging and comfortable.

• The all-new Princess Cruises’ Sail Away Celebration which includes a thematic and musical sendoff that reflects the destinations that are part of your itinerary, the nationalities of the guests onboard and photos shared by guests and crew.

Call them immediately - don't accept what the first person states if it is not to your liking. Ask to speak directly to customer service and explain your extreme displeasure. What loyalty level you have may or may not help. Please post any results- positive or negative

HappyMe_ ...

Find the benefit of the all-new terminal interesting ... what will Princess do Feb 18, 2018 when Regal and Royal (both Medallion at that time) will be st Port Everglades? A shipload will miss out ... OMG! As for the sailaway show ... i've alreafy experiemced it on YouTube ... once was enough for me.