Confusing cabana colors

wcolucci

Booked on the Westerdam for Jan 22. On Half Moon Cay is there a difference in cabana colors? They all seem to be the same price. Is there a better location, color?

Does the butler upgrade include the basic cost of the cabana or is it on top of the $219...never mind just read the upgrade....hmmmm $480 total, we don't drink anymore so it's probably not for us...besides, my wife has a personal butler to carry all the stuff....me!

Any input would be great.

We just returned from the Zuiderdam on Saturday, and had the yellow cabana. It was second to the last, so I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but we enjoyed the privacy. It really wasn't THAT far to the restrooms and bbq. We did not have the upgrade package, and still enjoyed it VERY much. It is a must on HMC, imo. I am surprised there are any open for your sailing. If there is, book it NOW :).

Marie

When I booked a cabana, I requested a specific color but was waitlisted. Then, when I got on ship, we were fortunate enough to get a cabana but it was not the one I requested. That was FINE though because they are all fabulous. It depends on if you want to be closer to the action or have more privacy. If you go for the butler upgrade, then your location doesn't matter as your butler will bring everything to you. Otherwise you might want to try for one closer in. You'll enjoy it.

Laura

How does one book a cabana via the Internet or can you only book onboard? Is there a price difference in the colours or just an upgrade for a butler.

Book it in advance with Ships Services 800-541-1576.

If I can remember the colors, it starts with the closest to the pier is Taupe, blue, green, orange, tourquoise, purple, pink,......., yellow and farthest out is Brown. All cabanas are the same, for the same price. The butler is the only upgrade.

Rick

Hi everyone. Last March we had the orange cabana with the butler service and it was great....the order from the pier is tan --blue --turquoise--orange--light blue--purple--pink--dark green-- yellow--taupe. Hope this helps. Have fun.

By the way we had the massages and they were great. Regards... Anne .

I was in Purple this November. EXCELLENT features and location ... within easy walking distance of food.

Here are pictures of HMC with shots of the Purple Cabana:

http://homepage.mac.com/revneal/westerdam05/PhotoAlbum69.html

We didn't have the Butler package, and didn't miss it.

Next time I stop at HMC I hope to book a cabana again. It was WELL worth the cost.

Archived