Tampa Stadium Hotel

tejmar

Thanks for the reply. The reviews you show were actually much better than the ones I saw on another website. I was just wondering if anyone on the board actually stayed there.

I was also looking at QUALITY INN & SUITES, Tampa Cruiseport.

We really don’t need to stay at a motel since we will already be vacationing in Siesta Key prior to the cruise. I looked up the parking at the port an it is $14/day and would be around $169 for our trip. I was looking to see if there was possibly a hotel that had free parking and the shuttle for around the same price or cheaper.

Several hotels in the Rocky Point area (Chase Suites, Hampton, etc.) offer cruise parking packages including shuttles to/from the port -- or stay where you want and park at the port for only about $16/day.

We were there in October, we stayed at the Holiday Inn in Rocky Point. They have a free shuttle from the airport. On the day of the cruise we used their shuttle to take us to the port, it was around $20.00 per person. There was also a, what we thought was a great place to eat right next door. I will be back the at the end of Jan.