Thermal Suite Escape Weekly Passes Sold Out Early?

lizzy911

I was looking to get Thermal Suite weekly passes for our January 27 Escape cruise. On my cruise account I don't see the option to buy. Does this mean it is sold out? First time on NCL so don't understand everything :)

I'm on the same cruise. I called the 800 number when it disappeared from my cruise account on day 89 and bought 2 over the phone.

We sail two weeks before you and it is not available in the cruise planner either. I called and was able to purchase over the phone with no issues.

We shall enjoy meeting you in the thermal suite. We too had to call and purchase direct.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was looking to get Thermal Suite weekly passes for our January 27 Escape cruise. On my cruise account I don't see the option to buy. Does this mean it is sold out? First time on NCL so don't understand everything :)

Nope. Just not available for pre-sale online. Lots will be available on embarkation day.

You will love the Escape Thermal Spa. Since I'm not a pool person, On our recent Escape cruise, I spent several hours a day there plus the Waterfront located on Deck 8. The Waterfront wraps around the outside perimeter of Deck 8 and is a nice, quiet place to relax away from the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...