Divina Tips/Tricks

Avril

- Go to Sports Bar for lunch, less busy than buffet (Embarkation Day)

We tried this on Embarkation day on the Oct 28th sailing and were told they weren't starting food service until after sail-away. Not sure if that was a one time thing or a new policy

The food in the Sports bar is mediocre at best. As someone mentioned, the order of wings is only 3 wings. Mine came with pin feathers attached. :(

• 2 weeks later...

We returned 2 weeks ago from Divina. We had the fantastica classic drink package we only had to use our ID card to obtain unlimited drinks. Some did have vouchers they may of been on a different package to us. Plenty of bars with entertainment on ship we had a great time.

Embarkation was quick even though the queues are quite long.

There are plenty of machines to register your card details only takes a couple of minutes to do it. We did ours on the second day no problem.

The cabins are really nice and spacious compared to other ships we have been on. The bathrooms are not a bad size and plenty of storage space.

If you can't get a seat or sunbed on sea days we paid 10 dollars to use deck 16 (by the water slide) sun beds. Not too many people there has a nice hot tub, fluffy towels and a bar. People queue up before 7am to claim sun beds as soon as the attendant puts them out on deck 15.

Have a great holiday.

Edited by Sandyboap

• 2 weeks later...
We returned 2 weeks ago from Divina.

If you can't get a seat or sunbed on sea days we paid 10 dollars to use deck 16 (by the water slide) sun beds. Not too many people there has a nice hot tub, fluffy towels and a bar. People queue up before 7am to claim sun beds as soon as the attendant puts them out on deck 15.

Have a great holiday.

Could you elaborate on the "sun beds"? That is something I had not heard of. And for those that have sailed on the Seaside, is this or something similar available?

Could you elaborate on the "sun beds"? That is something I had not heard of. And for those that have sailed on the Seaside, is this or something similar available?

Sun loungers? We call them sun beds in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Forums