Category DD on Statendam

JACKWC

I've never been in that cabin, but I have used that doorway to access the outside deck---so based on that:

There is a solid structure outside your window. You should be able to look to the side to see the ocean, and you will have daylight.

You have a great access to the outside deck right there---and the easiest access to lifeboat drill. It's a nice, quiet area.

Jack,

Please don't misunderstand RuthC's response. There is a solid structural member opposite your cabin window on the seaward side of the Lower Prom deck. It is not blocking the window itself. You do have a full sized window. You can see the sky and ocean by looking forward or toward the stern. You will get daylight in your cabin.

Jack,

There is a solid structural member opposite your cabin window on the seaward side of the Lower Prom deck. It is not blocking the window itself. You do have a full sized window. You can see the sky and ocean by looking forward or toward the stern. You will get daylight in your cabin.

Thank you the2ofus, I had a good feeling looking at the pictures at http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/shipcafe.htm but without an actual picture of that specific room, I wasn't all that sure. Thank you for easing my mind.:D

Archived