Ideas for what to do with luggage when catching a late flight home in FLL?

Blondynka

Getting off the Allure in Port Everglades, and our return flight doesn't leave until 10:30 at night. Curious if anyone out there knows of a place we can store our luggage for the day so we can enjoy the day while we wait? Is there a cool bar where we can stay all day, or a place we can pay to store luggage for the afternoon? There will be 4 of us, all adults.

Any tips are appreciated! Thank you :)

See if you can get the luggage valet. If not maybe head down to Margaritaville or the Hard Rock Hollywood..... Or there are some hotels that will do day rooms especially on a Sunday. Riverside Hotel on Las Olas has a lovely pool area and also there are several restaurants, bars, art galleries and boutiques up and down the boulevard.

See if you can get the luggage valet. If not maybe head down to Margaritaville or the Hard Rock Hollywood..... Or there are some hotels that will do day rooms especially on a Sunday. Riverside Hotel on Las Olas has a lovely pool area and also there are several restaurants, bars, art galleries and boutiques up and down the boulevard.

Luggage Valet is a good idea, unless the flight is on Southwest because their late flight limit is 6pm.

Actually I have a question about the luggage valet... is that co-ordinated with Royal or with the airline? We typically drive to our cruises so not too familiar with this. We drove to FLL last time for Allure, don't feel like spending 4 days (27 hours of driving each way) in the car this time.

Thanks!

Actually I have a question about the luggage valet... is that co-ordinated with Royal or with the airline? We typically drive to our cruises so not too familiar with this. We drove to FLL last time for Allure, don't feel like spending 4 days (27 hours of driving each way) in the car this time.

Thanks!

Coordinated with Royal. About halfway through the cruise you should get a Luggage Valet form to fill out and return to Guest Services. I think the cost is $25 per person now.

Coordinated with Royal. About halfway through the cruise you should get a Luggage Valet form to fill out and return to Guest Services. I think the cost is $25 per person now.

Ok thanks so much, I will definitely look into this option. Seems the most hassle-free.

Welp, spoke to soon. Will post this in case anyone else can benefit from this info. Luggage Valet only offered for the following airlines:

• American
  • Delta
  • United
  • US Airways
  • Jet Blue
  • Southwest Airlines

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

That web page may or may not be accurate. I tried to find a recent Luggage Valet flyer from Allure, but no luck.

However, this thread has scans from Harmony, which should be the same as Allure since they are both at Port Everglades:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2531534

That web page may or may not be accurate. I tried to find a recent Luggage Valet flyer from Allure, but no luck.

However, this thread has scans from Harmony, which should be the same as Allure since they are both at Port Everglades:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2531534

Thank you. Found the page, the list differs slightly than the list I found, but still only US airlines:

• American
  • Delta
  • Jet Blue
  • Alaska
  • Southwest
  • United

I think I will look into the car rental option. Probably our best option with the most flexibility. Split between two couples it should be cost effective also.

Rent a car (or minivan) so you have some flexibility in your activities. Store the bags in the van.

We did this in Tampa as we had a 6:30pm flight. Rented a full size car so we could put all the luggage in the trunk and headed out to a museum. Made a great day of it and rolled into the airport a couple hours before the flight nice and relaxed. :D