Carry on limits holland and america

Waj128

Do you mean just how much carry on luggage can you bring? I don't think I've heard of a set number of bags, so long as you can carry them on board yourself. I usually have three--backpack, camera bag, and a shopping bag with any wine, water, snacks, or other stuff I think I might need sooner than my checked bag shows up that i can't stuff in the backpack.

Wine & non alcoholic beverages thanks

You can bring as much non alcoholic beverages that you can carry on at embarkation or in any port as well.

Wine - each person of legal age is entitled to one bottle with no charge. You can bring on additional bottles at embarkation or in port but they will be subject to the corkage fee of $18.

Suggest you contact HAL Ship Services for most up-to-date, accurate info.

What a surprise you said this :rolleyes:

Why would anyone bother HAL when...

The info is right on the HAL site in both the "know before you go" as well as the commonly asked questions. - unless of course, you thrive on having different answers each time you call;p

You can bring as much non alcoholic beverages that you can carry on at embarkation or in any port as well.

Wine - each person of legal age is entitled to one bottle with no charge. You can bring on additional bottles at embarkation or in port but they will be subject to the corkage fee of $18

Ok, great thanks for ur reply, new to HAL so not familiar with their rules & regs

You can lug as much c arry on luggage as you can handle if that is what your question means. As long as it fits in the typical airport style scanne.r Everything we carry on is x- rayed.