Port Canaveral Cruise Parking

Jcol5786

We are on Oasis this February and will be driving to the cruise terminal. We have cruised out of Fort Lauderdale for the last two years and used Park'n Go which we were very pleased with. It doesn't appear that there is a Park'n Go in Port Canaveral however I assume there is a similar parking facility near the Port. Could I get some recommendations for parking at PC? Would also consider parking at the terminal however I suspect it would be more expensive than the typical offsite rate of around $7.99 per day. Thanks

I believe Park n Cruise is back in business. Also I went on the Port website for PC yesterday and saw that parking at the port is $17. I'm pretty sure that is new, I thought it was $15 per day

And don't forget that the port charges 8 full days for a 7-day cruise.

It all depends on how you value the convenience factor.

Parking at the port is $17/day and for a 7 day cruise (8 days of charges) is $136. No shuttle to and from the terminal.

Park Port Canaveral (off site) is $10.95 per day pre-paid and comes to $87.60 for the 7 day cruise. Yes you can tip the driver/luggage carriers if you feel inclined. The other thing about Park port Canaveral is every 5th parking stay is free!

Whatever you choose....have fun on your cruise.

Parking at the port is $17/day and for a 7 day cruise (8 days of charges) is $136. No shuttle to and from the terminal.

Park Port Canaveral (off site) is $10.95 per day pre-paid and comes to $87.60 for the 7 day cruise. Yes you can tip the driver/luggage carriers if you feel inclined. The other thing about Park port Canaveral is every 5th parking stay is free!

Park n Cruise charges an entry fee and tax. For 7 days it comes to $99.08

This is who we use all the time. It just went up to this $10.95 price, but I will still you them. We got our 5th free... we paid for parking for 3 & 4 day cruises, and used it on the 7 day Oasis. Very nice.