Radisson, Kendal or downtown Mia?

kelbell

I wouldn't pick either one myself...

I haven't been inside the one in Kendall, but that's a long way from both the airport and port. It's a nice area, but unless you've got a car the cab fares will be on the high side from MIA down there and again from there to the port.

The one in downtown Miami comes up quite cheap at times on Priceline. It's okay IMO if you can get a real cheap deal, otherwise there are far better places to stay downtown. It's only 5 minutes from the port, 20 minutes from MIA, but it's on top of a long closed shopping mall in a not so nice neighborhood with nothing safe to walk to except a Burger King and Checkers.

We just stayed at the Radisson downtown a few months ago and it was a clean well run hotel. There is not a lot around there but the bar and restaurant at the hotel were actually pretty good. We were there courtesy of American Airlines because we missed our connection back to Fort Myers. Personally when I need to stay in downtown Miami we prefer the Four Seasons or the Mandarin Oriental but they are much more expensive.

mcboo:) :)

Archived