Escape Stateroom Question.. a little help, please!

bbryan5

So I have the opportunity to sail on the Escape from NYC in May, for a very good price. I am just a bit concerned with the stateroom location that is being offered. We have been on several ncl cruises, so I'm not a novice, but no expert either. It's pretty far AFT, which is ok.. but I wanted to make sure there's nothing else I'm missing about this cabin. It's 10276, a balcony. When I look at the deck plans, I see it's close to the elevators, which is no big deal, but I also see what appears to be a huge "open" area, that's shown as just a white-out on the deck plans. It looks like there's stairs right there, but not sure what is exactly there? Any help/info/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

10276 happens to be one of the coveted "angled" balconies. You are between two floors with only cabins. I wouldn't worry about the blank space. You have scored an awesome cabin...

Excellent! Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out. Really appreciate it! Happy Holidays!

I just read on another thread that sometimes the "blank" areas on the deck plans could be some type of staff prep areas, that could be loud. Anyone know for sure what the "blank" area on the deck plans is by my cabin? 10276 Escape. Thanks so much!

10276 is a great stateroom. Perfect location to lifts and stairs without a long walk down narrow hallways. Don’t worry about the blank areas on deck 10. Storage for crew and elevators.

No worries. Enjoy your cruise!

Excellent! Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out! Happy Holidays!! :D