Amsterdam Airport to Cruise terminal

Aussie One

Just finished an amazing cruise which ended in Amsterdam. We had seen Amsterdam a couple of years ago so went straight from the cruise port to the Airport. Checked on Uber, the estimate showed 70-80 Euros. The line for the cab was not long since we were the first few to get off the ship. The cab cost us 70 Euros including a tip. Was expensive but we didn't want to lug 2 big bags around.

We used a shared shuttle service last May https://www.schipholhotelshuttle.nl for 2 of us to our DoubleTree Hotel near the cruiseport - 34 EUR total. Got a brief tour of the city as well when we got into the city. I really looked at the train option but after the overnight flight, wanted a simpler option :)

Jim

I am thinking of taking this shuttle to our hotel.

Where did you meet the Shuttle?

Did you have to wait to fill up the Shuttle?

Do you tip in Amsterdam or it like in Britain they normally don’t tip?

Just finished an amazing cruise which ended in Amsterdam. We had seen Amsterdam a couple of years ago so went straight from the cruise port to the Airport. Checked on Uber, the estimate showed 70-80 Euros. The line for the cab was not long since we were the first few to get off the ship. The cab cost us 70 Euros including a tip. Was expensive but we didn't want to lug 2 big bags around.

It will also be two very large bags for us, so I want the same option! I fell we have to put this cost in perspective. Sometimes I'm not sure how travelers lose that vision! Do you recall how long it took from waiting for the cab to arriving at the airport?

Good question! I won't know for sure but right now there is a flight that leaves Amsterdam at 12:35Pm into Copenhagen at 1:55 and the ship leaves at 5PM. We'll have to use a taxi but it shouldn't be a long ride. Just a wild one! KLM does it direct 1hr 20 mins!. We should be able to get to the ship before 4Pm. I can book through Air2sea with Royal/Celebrity to make sure we don't miss it!

Good Luck. It's a great combination of cruises but I'm not sure I have the mindset to cut it that close. You have an interesting idea with the Air2sea, I wonder if they will make the reservation. You probably need to add 20 - 30 minutes to the arrival time to collect your bags and find a taxi. Is it difficult to get to the first port?

Please come back and let us know if Air2sea will make the reservation. Perhaps they will also handle the transfer to the port.

Good Luck. It's a great combination of cruises but I'm not sure I have the mindset to cut it that close. You have an interesting idea with the Air2sea, I wonder if they will make the reservation. You probably need to add 20 - 30 minutes to the arrival time to collect your bags and find a taxi. Is it difficult to get to the first port?

Please come back and let us know if Air2sea will make the reservation. Perhaps they will also handle the transfer to the port.

This is the info Royal gave me for the port in Copenhagen.

Serenade of the Seas Port Pier Address:

Berth 331, 332, or 333

Terminal 1, 2, or 3

Copenhagen Cruise Terminal Ocean Quay

Nordhavn Quay

It is approx 6 miles to travel.