Sapphire Princess rocks to MexRiviera

hommebronze

Presently sailing to San Pedro to end delightful 7 days to mexriviera...Puerto Vallarta-visited Krystal Resort for libations followed by trip to Malecon for art visits and more libationa...Mazatlan for Randi Happy Horses-horsing around stone island followed by labations and garlic shrimp at beachside Victors...Cabo-walk around marina to Senor Sweets for mango gelato glace tasty treat-wonderful port full of new resorts and eateries...

Sapphire is very cool very big and a tad short of perfect...dining rooms are fine entertainment is firtst rate...cruise director neil chandler has wakey wakey show every morning to start your day-very entertaining..,parties are cool-free drinks...

Tonight is champagne waterfall...

Tomorrow we pack...

and then we be home and begin to plan another princess cruise...

ralph, tanned cruise addict from san diego

Enjoy your cruises for those coming up. Although I hope my Friday goes quickly to get to the all important weekend I hope your Friday lasts a long time hommebronze. The last day of the cruise is always sad. We really loved the Sapphire in October. Fun itinerary, wonderful ship, great food! We can't wait to go back on her in February.

Archived