Got the upgrade call but...

rondalynn83

Just got off the phone with Carnival, offered a balcony upgrade deck 11 from our deck nine interior for $200.00 for our short 4 night cruise on the Valor tomorrow.

Sadly ( kinda), I did not take it. I know it was a great price, but we already bought the cheers package, excursions, etc. With the cruise being so short, I just don't think we will get the use. She seemed surprised, but this was a very last minute booking, but hey I am cruising tomorrow!

Just got off the phone with Carnival, offered a balcony upgrade deck 11 from our deck nine interior for $200.00 for our short 4 night cruise on the Valor tomorrow.

Sadly ( kinda), I did not take it. I know it was a great price, but we already bought the cheers package, excursions, etc. With the cruise being so short, I just don't think we will get the use. She seemed surprised, but this was a very last minute booking, but hey I am cruising tomorrow!

I got a similar offer cruise before last. I was sitting with a coworker who's married to a super rich dude. She was telling me to definitely do it. I think it was $500 more for a 7-day cruise. I didn't. I'm glad I didn't. We really enjoy being out and about and meeting new people and you really can't do that on your own private balcony.

Being satisfied with your cruise cabin and location is a very personal decision based on individual circumstances and preferences, and that satisfaction is priceless. A Lido deck cabin has a lot of advantages that I'm sure you'll enjoy. I'm very happy for you that you're satisfied with your choice. And it sounds like you're going to have a great cruise! Enjoy!