Help? Carry on’s + drink ?’s

gamecockinnc

I am trying to pack we leave for Florida in the morning.

And leave on the Magic Saturday.

Cruising are myself, my husband and our 3 sons (19, 16 and 6).

Do soft drinks have to be in a carry on bag? Can they be carried in the box or a recyclable bag? It seems like a waste to take an another back pack?

Can we take a 24 pack soft drinks or do we need to separate it into two 12 packs?

Lastly, are limits on the number of carryons? It seems as if we have more luggage than normal due to it being a Christmas cruise.

For carryons we will have my purse, a soft sided garment bag and 2-3 backpacks.

Thank you for any help!

T

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do soft drinks have to be in a carry on bag? Can they be carried in the box or a recyclable bag? It seems like a waste to take an another back pack?

you can carry them any way you want. they will inspect them so if they are in the box it came in, they will probably rip it apart (and provide tape to tape it back up)

Can we take a 24 pack soft drinks or do we need to separate it into two 12 packs?

if you are all together, you can keep them together

Lastly, are limits on the number of carryons? It seems as if we have more luggage than normal due to it being a Christmas cruise.

no limit as long as the bags fit into the scanner

you can carry them any way you want. they will inspect them so if they are in the box it came in, they will probably rip it apart (and provide tape to tape it back up)

if you are all together, you can keep them together

no limit as long as the bags fit into the scanner

Thank you!!!

Crazy the things I haven’t noticed 15++++ cruised before now but will a fold over garment bag fit through their scanner? It it a hanging garment bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums