Stateroom near Atrium

DanvilleCruiser

It usually is pretty noisy near any atrium, so I’m sure it may be the same on the Carnival Magic, especially if they have any live music entertainment there. You might want to reconsider that cabin choice. I’m even hesitant to be near elevators for the same reason of increased noise and activity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

i am sailing on the Magic on the Empress deck about 5 cabins from the Atrium. Should I be concerned about the noise?

TIA.

We just had the 6th cabin down from the atrium on the Paradise and it was too noisy for us. We really liked the deck though and I talked to a couple that was down the hall 14 cabins and they said they could not hear anything from the atrium.

Only time we had a cabin near the atrium on Empress deck was on the Fascination. We could hear music as well as the lively conversations and laughter that normally go with any bar setting. Also, there was a lot of foot traffic outside our door frequently. Although it wasn’t awful, it was bothersome enough to make me not want to book a cabin that close to the atrium again.

Now, the Magic and Fascination are different, so there may be no noise issues for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums