New Year's on the Malaysian Peninsula: Live from the Sapphire Princess 30 Dec - 09 Ja

Croptop

I'm wondering how the air pollution was in the ports? Were people wearing face masks at all? Did the ship announce any air problems before pulling into port? I'm wondering if a person with asthma would experience any problems. Thank you.

I'm wondering how the air pollution was in the ports? Were people wearing face masks at all? Did the ship announce any air problems before pulling into port? I'm wondering if a person with asthma would experience any problems. Thank you.

I didn't notice any serious air pollution problems at any of the ports. There were no announcements about air problems. I am a person with asthma and didn't experience any attacks.

Did Princess charge a fee to process your passport for Bali? Posters on other threads saying they charge $US25.

There was no additional fee charged to process my passport for Indonesia (Bali) or any of the other ports. At embarkation, everyone had to turn in their passports (we were given a slip of paper as a receipt). The day before the first port stop (Bali), a photocopy of the photo page of my passport was delivered to my stateroom with a letter explaining that we should keep this with us when we went ashore.

When I received my passport back on the last day of the cruise, a bunch of immigration stamps for Thailand and Indonesia had magically appeared my my passport.

Edited by Croptop