Grand Turk Adventures

Beachgirl676

Has anyone used this company? Looking to rent golf carts and wondering how they run etc. My first choice Karib cancelled out reservation[emoji53] and I heard not great things about Nathan's, and hard to find anything on this company. Let me know if you've used grand Turk Adventures with Omar, thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone used this company? Looking to rent golf carts and wondering how they run etc. My first choice Karib cancelled out reservation[emoji53] and I heard not great things about Nathan's, and hard to find anything on this company. Let me know if you've used grand Turk Adventures with Omar, thanks!!

Hi

I don't know if you have tried, but you can check the posts on the port of call threads for Grand Turk and if a search doesn't result anything you could post your question there as well.

have a great cruise

Hi

I don't know if you have tried, but you can check the posts on the port of call threads for Grand Turk and if a search doesn't result anything you could post your question there as well.

have a great cruise

Any luck? I'm looking for a golf cart vendor also...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Any luck? I'm looking for a golf cart vendor also...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I ended up booking with Omar @ grand Turk Adventures. Great customer service. He replied within a few minutes of my email and had me send over a $10 deposit thru PayPal to reserve 3 of them. I will be there the 23rd and update you on the carts themselves

Beachgirl,

Sounds like we might be on the same ship. I'm arriving on the 23rd aboard the Sensation. In the past I've stayed around the cruise port/Margarittaville but since we are also going to HMC I wanted to do something else in GT so thinking of renting an ATV or golf cart from Grand Turk Adventures. Enjoy.

Beachgirl,

Sounds like we might be on the same ship. I'm arriving on the 23rd aboard the Sensation. In the past I've stayed around the cruise port/Margarittaville but since we are also going to HMC I wanted to do something else in GT so thinking of renting an ATV or golf cart from Grand Turk Adventures. Enjoy.

Yes we are!! 17 days to go can hardly wait!!!![emoji924] margaritaville is my favorite will definitely be making a stop there along with jacks shack!! I tried renting an atv through 3 different companies in grand Turk and they only do guided tours[emoji53] unfortunately my group wants to explore on our own so we decided on the golf carts instead!

Their website made me think you could rent them w/o a tour but Omar just got back to me and said the only ATVs available are with a guided trip so I put down a $10 golf cart deposit too. I guess it's a liability issue but no worries we will have a great time and I'll be looking for the group with 3 carts so I can say hi.

Their website made me think you could rent them w/o a tour but Omar just got back to me and said the only ATVs available are with a guided trip so I put down a $10 golf cart deposit too. I guess it's a liability issue but no worries we will have a great time and I'll be looking for the group with 3 carts so I can say hi.

That's exactly what I thought too. Oh well! I'm looking forward to it[emoji41] enjoy!!