Unlimited Photo Package

Tennant

Has anyone purchased the unlimited photo package? The way I am understanding it is that it cost $200 for all the prints and digital images of all the pictures for your whole stateroom. Is that correct? I previously thought it was $200/pp which I thought was insane but for $200 total I might consider it.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased pre cruise with my OBC for $180, plus, 24.95 for DVD while on the cruise, we got approx. 50 prints plus we got the pics online, well worth it, great pics !

Also does anyone know what it costs onboard? Not sure I want to purchase in advance since we are traveling with our 9 mth old son and he is not always cooperative with pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've prebooked such a package for 200$ for our Feb. Solstice cruise for the first time. Heard about it here by one of you folks (thanks!) and found the package to be available to be paid by OBC via X's website. Pricing is one charge per stateroom.

Those of you who booked this before: how does it work - do you need to register with the foto guys upon boarding? And how to get every picture together at last - visit the photo booth every day to collect pics or does this work somehow automatical (face recognition software?). Also: do you get (some) of the general cruise shots or do you have to pay extra for these?

Do you tip extra? If so: how and when...?

Thanks a lot for your tips!

We've prebooked such a package for 200$ for our Feb. Solstice cruise for the first time. Heard about it here by one of you folks (thanks!) and found the package to be available to be paid by OBC via X's website. Pricing is one charge per stateroom.

Those of you who booked this before: how does it work - do you need to register with the foto guys upon boarding? And how to get every picture together at last - visit the photo booth every day to collect pics or does this work somehow automatical (face recognition software?). Also: do you get (some) of the general cruise shots or do you have to pay extra for these?

Although I booked onboard ($350 less $100 discount offer and then Elite 20% discount = $200) I registered my email address on one of the photo kiosks with the help of a member of staff, for the email that is sent after the cruise giving you access to all the photos so that you can download them for 30 days.

For all the actual printed photos, we collected them every couple of days and handed them into the staff who put them in a folder with your cabin number on. The evening before the end of the cruise you can pick the folder up with your printed photos in.

One bit of advice. Check that all your printed photos are shown on the kiosk, because if any are missing you won't be able to download them after the cruise. So if like us you had say 45 printed photos, make sure the same 45 are showing on the kiosk.

Also, for those that have a location and date frame (like gangway shots when you disembark at a port), make sure the frame is correct on those displayed on the kiosk. For example, we had 2 photos that clearly showed we were in Bermuda (due to the props used in the photo) but the frame said we were in Tenerife in the Canary Islands on a different date, we didn't even stop there!

Make sure they swipe your card when taking at least the first few photos. That will help. They should always swipe a card at backdrops.

Take a copy of your purchase. Stop by the first evening and they will finalize the purchase and collect your email address.

Stop by and collect the hard copies daily. Check the kiosk and make sure all your photos are there and none extra.

If you want generic cruise shots, those are extra.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk