Chef’s Table

unclebobg

We did awhile ago. Having it in the library is very intimate- quieter than in the kitchen on Dream class. However- the best so far was the special kitchen location on the Vista.

Not sure if that answers your question or not. All Chef’s table menus are the same across all ships unless they are rolling out a new menu. Is it worth it? Depends on you. It’s a lot of food, for sure. And you do get wine. It’s way more than we would ever consider spending on a meal, but it’s about the experience. Brings out my inner foodie!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just did The Chef's Table on the Victory last week - it was great! It was a lot of food though! It was the last night of the cruise and we went straight to bed afterwards! Chef told us the new menu would starting rolling out in March I believe.

What location was it on Victory??? Do you remember any of the food items? Want to do this for birthday since there isnt a Steakhouse on board.

We met in the lobby and then went into the galley. Had a few light appetizers and a galley tour and then moved to the library for the meal. Did half the meal, took a break and then finished the meal.

Here's the menu, but it's tiny - wouldn't let me upload a larger size

NewChef.jpg.112ec94d3b78dcb7a2d50bdf63994cbd.jpg

We met in the lobby and then went into the galley. Had a few light appetizers and a galley tour and then moved to the library for the meal. Did half the meal, took a break and then finished the meal.

Here's the menu, but it's tiny - wouldn't let me upload a larger size

Thanks so much! =)

I am super excited to see this was your recent menu. I have seen two different menus floating around and am hoping this is the one I get for my sailing on the Triumph next week. The other menu is heavy on seafood and has veal- I much prefer the looks of the one with Waygu!

This was the menu that I had on the Sensation in November. I'm glad that I did the Chef's Table as I always wanted to but on other cruises the people I cruised with wouldn't spend the money. Since this was my first solo cruise I decided to try it (and since I won money the night before) and glad that I did. It was a lot of food and it did take almost 4 hours but if you are a foodie it is well worth it. I don't think I would do it again as by the time it got to the Waygu beef I could barely eat any of it. I was so full that afterwards I just went back to my cabin and went to sleep.

Anyone done the Chef’s Table on the Elation? Worth it?

The Chef's table is fabulous. A great tip for you is you don't have to finish 7 courses. Some people think if they don't eat everything they are not getting their monies worth, not true. Have fun, enjoy, we met some great people. The wine pours endlessly.