Regal Princess Theatre showtimes

Mayo21

There really are no set show times.

Some nights there are three showtimes, which may be 6:45, 8:30, and 10:15.

Some nights have a pretty dinner show for late seating so show times would be 7:00 or 7:15, and 8:30

And even on nights with the "standard" two shows, they could easily be 8:15 and 10:15 as often as 8:00 and 10:00.

Princess does a good job of working show times around passengers who prefer to dine early. Much less so for those like me who prefer later. But as you are in the former category you should be fine planning dinner at the time that pleases you and just consulting the Princess Patter each day for the exact show time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There really are no set show times.

Some nights there are three showtimes, which may be 6:45, 8:30, and 10:15.

Some nights have a pretty dinner show for late seating so show times would be 7:00 or 7:15, and 8:30

And even on nights with the "standard" two shows, they could easily be 8:15 and 10:15 as often as 8:00 and 10:00.

Princess does a good job of working show times around passengers who prefer to dine early. Much less so for those like me who prefer later. But as you are in the former category you should be fine planning dinner at the time that pleases you and just consulting the Princess Patter each day for the exact show time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing that info! We’re doing the 25 day TA including the Baltic....departing April 15th! Not long now, but times sound good for us early diners, like you said!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums